Saturday, December 25, 2010

Loaves!

That Monday..i wanted to make
a sandwich loaf.For the second loaf,
i added some carrot(so nt so boring)
then SUDDENLY, my dad came home.
he said he's nt well..

then i said, mayb it was the tennis.
he said no. he say mayb it's food poisoning..
i don't know what do cuz my mum's
nt home.( i felt so lame yet i'm a st.john qualified member)

Then i just boil some barley cuz
since he don't wanna drink some HO HO Horlicks.
or even MILO.
then, i text mum to tell her that her 'lou kong'
is sick.
After 20 mins my mum came bck n brought
bck some bread! LOL

She even bought the french bread frm Delifrance.
(we seldom ate french bread, we usually use Gardenia)
she says tonight we'll be eating Spaghetti.
bck to my bread...
after letting it out of the oven.
i took some pic and slice some( share half with
miss Sugar)
i haven ate lunch btw.

I melted some cheese!! and spread on top!!
MMMMMMMMmmmmm!!!!!!
Delicious!! Nothing beats Fresh bread out from the oven!
My mum also can't resist fresh bread and she ate too..
as always..miss sugar spread some butter and SUGAR!

I totally forgot!! My Pretzel!
This was quite a few weeks ago..
(nt so brown but nt bad)

ain't easy to scrap them of frm the pan!


Plain ol' Loaf. Mum says it's my best yet.

my carrot loaf..bottom stuck cuz nvr grease properly..:( anyways thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment