Friday, December 10, 2010

Yam Bun!!

On Monday..while mum doing some facial..
Miss sugar and i hange out at leisure mall and
oh ya.. my new shoes were killing me!!
that's right!! BLISTERS!!ergh!!
then as usual went to bookstore to look at
books.

look through a few bread books..
then i dunno whether to choose a book
with a slightly pricey or cheaper want..
but i knew the more expensive one
has a good method..so.. WHAT THE HELL..
i just grab that book at pay it..ain't cheap almost rm30

i know u'll be thinking ( wth??!! cheap what)
but i said that cuz i owned a bread bible which is
the same price but way..WAY thicker..
I bought Alex Goh's Magic Bread.
there r many books priced at rm10 to 20
but this guy rite here is almost rm30~(local somemore!! haiz)

BUT it's worth. the bread r delicious and soft..
I think part of it is becuz i knead the dough kao kao
( ok..mayb not till could be stretched to a thin membrane
but it was my best knead ever!!) i even made my
own homemade yam filling!!there's half yam in the fridge
and boil them and add some milk and sugar.. VOILA!!

My parents said that i could add a lil more sugar
and more filling ( i try nt to over fill the bun cuz in my previous
post .. my dad said i put way too much filling)-.-
The bun were GOOD..but sadly i had to say goodbye yesterday
cuz the yam gt sticky ang spoil!!
I should have place my babies in the fridge!!

Learned my lesson..NEXT TIME IF I MADE
NON-PRESERVATIVE aka HOMEMADE
PASTE OR FILLING, REFRIDGERATE IT!!






using a purple 'basket'

fluffy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment