Sunday, November 27, 2011

Genting Here We Come! / Family Reunion Dinner

Well.. yesterday was my friend's, Nat
b'day.( I'm sure she's reading it now)
So, she planned this trip to genting months ago..
Actually it was her wish to celebrate her b'day
in genting with her pals.

Initially there's 6 ppl involved BUT
somehow it narrowed down into HALF!
Yes..3 ppl! she was devastated..I was disappointed
at the others.. There was excuses like "ghost" n stuff..
*sigh* She planned this for so long so i went along with it.

But i had a another prob.
U know First World Hotel is HUGE.
So, my parents gt really..really..worried
when they heard there's gonna be 3 of us only without
any adult supervision. They were ok with the 6 of us
earlier cuz we gt more ppl.

They were afraid we might be taken advantage of or..worse.haha
Inform my friend n she said her dad's going..
Was so embarrassed for dragging her dad to come along..
But her dad was cool with it.

Woke up 8 am n got ready..
went dwnstair..my uncle n cousin n my mum
was eating breakfast..Ate nasi lemak which my
uncle bought n the ang ku kueh that he bought for me! (simply love this kueh!)
Then.. the 3rd person, Ben missed called me..

i glanced outside n saw him waiting. ( he's lives 2 streets away!
practically my neighbour)
He disturbed my dog because they loathed each other..haha
Nat picked us up n OFF WE GO!
After about an hour, we finally reached there,
We checked-in..

I was wonderstruck..It's been a really REALLY
LOOONG time since the last time i been here..
We then bought tickets n played outdoor.
It was cool at first then it got colder n colder..
BBBUUUUUURRRR....
I think nearly got frostbite or something!

We played some really thrilling ride.
The roller coaster n some ride that brings u up n comes dwn really fast!
I can feel the inertia. Rode the spinner n more.
Ate bento set at food court.. (kinda pricey but I was
a pescetarian) Played indoor n ate Pizza Hut 4 dinner
(Nat's dad treat)

At night.. many ppl text n called the b'day girl..
I was tired n slept fast. But was awaken by nat's
gummy bear ringtone.HAHA( ben hates the song though)
Woke up n ate Maggi Mee..
Washed up n waited for a long time fot the flying coaster
to open. the ride is Rm12 PER ride.
Bumper Boat

Was scared because earlier they checked n run
some test on the ride. I was worried about it!
when got onto the ride. They lock us but i dun feel
secure..then we were brought about 180 degrees.
Then the rest is history. i closed my eyes the whole time.
I know..i know.. i'm a chicken shit but for only this ride! haha

We went back about 4 ish n reached about 5.45.
I enjoyed my trip to genting with my pals;)
then went for a family dinner


The inertia ride!

Cheesy 7
Hot Touch Burger ( unhealthy i know)
An Indian Dance Performance JAI HO!
The entree..
Everything was SOOO GOOD!
Absolutely yummy!



sharkfin soup..(poor shark)
Steamed Patin
Salted Egg York Prawn! Delish!
Pork Knuckle
Steamed Herb Chicken
Stir-Fried Lotus Root, Celery, Peas & Pine Nuts YUM!
Red Bean Tong Sui! Drank 2 bowl!!HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment