Saturday, December 25, 2010

PMR Results!

On The 23rd Of December 2010,
I, Nikki was super nervous.
I can't sleep..i toss and turn the whole night.
I just have this feeling that i will get 6 a's.
Woke up with my eyes wide open. O.O

Went dwn, grab something to eat to calm
myself. Bath (still speechless/eyes wide open)
changed to school uni and packed my casual
clothes ( later we'll go Cold Storage to Buy Turkey)
went dwn...

Nearly forgt to bring my pmr Slip.
( we nvr get to use the slip anyway..)
went to school..wave to friends..
(cool..cool..)
10am..
No sign of teachers with results
( the newspaper claim that the results
wil be announced at 10...LIAR)


11am..
students started to gather around..
gt curious so i went for it..saw
my english teacher and she apologised
for nt replying my msg and congratulated me..
???( i was like huh?? could be 6 a mah..)
Pintar already got their results..
(even more nervous)
started to 'line up'
our discipline teacher is the one to give
us our results.

so far 3 ppl have straight A's..
my family were in front of me..
dad getting anxious...
i sat dwn..( chill..chill..)
ok..took my koko result: C!!
haha..
then teacher started flipping the
results to search for my name..

Turtle Queen and Vanessa was
rite beside me..then turtle queen
with her (eagle eye) saw my name and
pointed my results to teacher..
turtle queen said that i will surely get
7a. then i said impossible.
she then say, i have to belanja her if i get straight a's.

then i said ok. then teacher reach out her
hand and said 'Congratulations! Straight A's!'
I was in shock and was relieved at the same time.
u guys would be expecting me to scream or something
but guess what.. the first word came out frm my mouth was
'U R JOKING..' I realised that it ain't a joke and stood up.

Miss Sugar hugged me and my mum hugged me for 4 times
and started crying. my dad was busy making a video. ( i thought
he was taking pictures.)
My dad was a lil teary  and hugged and congratulated me..
(WOW! GOD IS GREAT)
Miss Sugar gt teary a lil and Miss Spicy hugged me too.:)

I felt so proud..Dod really helped me.
U have no idea how many times i prayed at night.
Anyways..CONGRATS TO 2010 PMR CANDIDATES!!
WE R THE BEST!!!YAY!! THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!

No comments:

Post a Comment