Friday, December 10, 2010

Mid Valley And Christmas Deco!!

We went to Mid Valley last week..
SUPER HUGE!! this is my second or third time coming here..
everytime we nvr get the chance to come
here becuz 'traffic jam'.
so we finally went there!!
All the decorations are very nice..
We saw giant gingerbread man, nutcracker and many more..

Got some top and saw silicon baking pan..
wanted 1 but parents ignored my request..:(
even me asking for Nitenddo Wii( i know
its very 3 years ago but there's a new 1..black and red!!)
I'm bored at home so i need my toys!!

We ended up eating at a malay restaurant called Belanga.=.=
but thanks God the food is ok. the nasi tumpang
is the best!!
I ate nasi goreng belachan( doesn't taste belachan-ish at enough)
we also went to Gloria's Coffee to yam cha..
ordered cheesecake and shared a drink with miss sugar.
(the cake is nt cheesy at all!!!but spongy but oklah)
My angel..

Nasi Lemak( Miss Sugar aka Nasi Lemak Addict)

Nasi tumpang


some noodle..taste like mee jawa

Nasi kerabu( sorry alil blur~ too anxious)

My chao fan~

Mr and Mrs Claus on a sleigh and Rudolph!!

No comments:

Post a Comment