Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baking Buns!

That day, we just came back home from our trip.I opened the frige and it was empty. So, I decided to bake bread since I need some practice anyway. (Usually my bread making failed. :( Cuz added to much hot water.)   
After mixing in the ingredients, its time to KNEAD!
After forming a smooth texture..i covered the dough with a damped cloth n place it outside under the hot sun to be risen.
An hour later, i check on my risen dough.
Later, add a little more flour n knead a little.
Form to small balls on a baking pan n spread butter on top.
I sprinkle some cinnamon n brown sugar on top( as u can see)
I ask Cigie to sprinkle her own cuz she can be fussy n she likes her food sugary..
(the 1 at the right corner below is cigie's bun)

These buns are not ready yet but they have risen for 30min.


Later i preheated the oven at baked it for about 15-20 min.
After 15-20 min....



VOILA!!!!!!!YAY!!! It looks yummy eh?
After it cooled my mum was hungry so gave a piece,
she says it was quite nice:)
Later cigie at her bun n says that it tasted like potato bread..haha..
I tried it and it tasted like cheese buns fot the 1st bite..haha.
taste good though..:)



No comments:

Post a Comment