Sunday, September 5, 2010

My iPhone 4:)



Recently..we just had our PMR Trial..
so its constant study n pressure..
I try my best la..but 4 me its still not enough.
i noe i've never update my blog 4 months..
but who cares?? its private n i'm just lazy 2 on9.

The trial exams were ok n tricky sometimes..
But thanks to God!! HE helped me..
First time in my life i get straight A's..
I bet its no biggy 4 those geniuses out there
but i'm happy. I finally did it.cuz usually its
like a exam curse. if i score certain subjects
there's definitely a B for another subjects..

luckily man..I hope i get 2 break the curse
again 4 PMR. fingers crossed..
Since primary, my dad always make a deal
with us which is Awesome results, you'll
get a gadget. My dad owed me 7++ presents!!
(n more 2 come lol) U guys may think i'm such a
spoiled rich brat but i'm not.

I not some dumb girl who gets whatever she
wants from her daddy..that's not me.
that's 4 dumb spoiled rich girls.. i worked my ass
off so i deserve my reward..hehe..
most of all i did it to make my parents happy
n too make me worth something..

We as kids should really play our part
becuz there's a lot of kids out there take
their parents 4 granted 4 certain things.
We should remember that we owe our parents
so we should repay the favour by studying hard
n excel in our studies n future..

I been waiting to get a new phone 4 quite sometime ady.
but there's many phones out there still releasing..
Cuz everytime there's the NEW THING..i wanted
a phone that doesn't go out dated n long lasting.
i also like SE phone cuz u can share files with other
users but SE still can't beat my iphone.
so i've been waiting for iPhone 4 but unfortunately
there's been a little prob with the signal.

So we thought of waiting 4 the new batch.
n te prob been fixed ady..
Today i got my iPhone 4!!:)
Thanks DADDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment