Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lunch At Coffee Shop

Today woke up at 9:45.
Last night slept at 1 something hehe..
OH YA..
HAPPY 1 MALAYSIA!!!!!!

Later mum says wanna eat steam fish head..i dun feel like it.
b4 that she says wanna eat the char kuey tiaw near leisure mall but i hv sore throat.
then i suggest kenny rogers( cuz i nvr ate there since last year)
but mum say no.
Cg wanna eat sushi at the Tmn Midah Go Sushi but mum set her mind ady.
so cg n i keep our fingers cross cuz today is a public hol( the shop might nt open)
but it was open! oh well... we thought we could eat at sushi king at queen's park.

But don get me wrong..the steam fish there is delicious.( one of our top 3)
Mum orders fried bean sprout with salted fish, omelette n of course STEAM FISH.
the vege was nt enough so my mum order another 1..
I ate the head:)( usually my mum ate them but she says she wanna eat the vege)
Here is the pic!!
yummy yummy in my tummy!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment