Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cousin Wedding

Yesterday..i woke up at 8:3o n get ready..
i quickly go next door n 'pat ha' to see her dress up..
went next door to her room..went in n was 
WOW!! she look very beautiful..i sat on her bed
n took some pics..^^though she may be skinny
bt she look nice..


then my elder sis came..my cousin's frens
came in n was yelling  4 joy..my younger sis so
lazy pig still sleeping..then i went down n wait
4 the groom 2 arrive..few min later..my parents 
came n  cg came..then..a car came *HONK*
*HONK* *HONK*!!!!!!!!
the guys came n the groom came out..


then the groom n the guys have to do lots of stuff
to convince the bride..they even made them to 
eat crakers with lots of wasabi n also have to wax
the arm hair..of coz ..the waxing nt the groom kena..
then finally he can come in n time 4 YAM CHA!!

Then me n my sis gt took pic with her..peace out..

Then after that my sis n i went to hari keusahawanan...
after that we got ready 4 tonight's dinner..
I also went to the room to see her again n watch..
cause the louge very boring..



Then slowly ppl start to come..after 45 min..
finally!! start!! yay!! while the toast a speech..
Azlan( my cousin's husband) prepared secretly made video
the video starts a song called 'My Wish' by Rascal Flatts
all her frens n Azlan is at a recording studio n everyone
sang that song..so sweet!! so romantic..its exactly 
like music video..the ending has those ending caption 
too!!


Later we went in the dining hall and ate..
while we ate they present a slideshow about
both of them through the years..My sis n i are in
1 of the pics!! that time we soo small!!



THAT'S ALL!!! WISH THEM HAPPY MARRIAGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment