Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hari Keusahawanan

Yesterday was the most busiest day ever!!!!!!!
u can read my later blog ya..
after cousin's 'yam cha'.. quickly ran bck next door n 
change( my house just beside her house)
I wore DT!! yeah!! then my father send us to school
..

i have to be there fast cause i gt duty..11 to 2..
reach there n try to contact my frens..then finally saw
hung kam..then i went to bilik rawatan to report n duty..
went around the school with pinky n hung kam...
bump into kelly n vanessa..drank alot of drinks..
cendol, ice lemon tea and ribena..

i ate vaneesa's class food which is..
fried hot dog..nt bad..^^
then went to look 4 games n kung played
a game which u have to take as many coins
in 15 sec in a cold water..her hand was freezing..
then..duty loh..nt much..i gt at least rm10 left..

somemore my sis gt over rm10..then i just give away n 
donate..HAHAHA..that's all 4 this year..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment