Friday, July 31, 2009

Sick..sick..week

On Sun night..i was singing/practicing 4 Mon
singing com..i sang n sang..(that time i just recover
frm my sorethroat)..THEN!! when i finish singing
i started coughing very badly..i cough n cough..
then went 2 school..had 2 ponteng the singing thing
cause

a)Throat tak boleh pakai
b)Kelly sick so no1 teman me sing..
then..as school go on..i started to have a fever..
i also felt cold..actually i want to go back home
bt that time after recess ma..so nvrmind la..
just wait..my fever start 2 rise..i already said
to ppl that i wun come the next day..

Went home..tell mummy that i sick..
mummy bring me to doctor..(doctor very sarcastic)
gt medicines..n 1 day leave..that night so tiring..
cough n cough n cough..dahla gt fever..
next day..eat sleep eat sleep..i felt like a pig..
the following day..i ponteng again..i gt flu..

aiyo..so..same la..eat sleep eat sleep..
bt luckily i nvr gain weight...i kept going 2 toilet
2 do 'buisness'..hahaha...i lose weight..kekeke..
i might gain back..dunno la..then..
the next next day..i supposed 2 go to school..
i ady wear my school uni..my sis, mum n i
went jj 4 lunch..

bt my flu is getting worse..so my mum
say dun come again..TODAY..i am back..
i nvr stay home 4 3 days since std 5 or 6..
haha..i'm so lucky i have very very little 
homework..today we nvr even study..
haha..i still abit sick..bt will recover soon..

Tomolo watching harry potter..
i heard ppl say nt that nice..bt i still wanna 
watch..cause i nvr miss a harry potter movie..
although i nvr read the book..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment