Friday, December 10, 2010

Bangsar Shopping Mall

Last month..everytime when we wanna go
out..my dad end up making spontaneous
move to go to different malls cuz we can't decide where
to go. We went to Bangsar on Nov 28
and it was drizzling on that day..

We walked around to search some
place to eat. then my parents went
in a noodle restaurant called
Canoodling. there's different type of cuisine
thai, chinese and so on..

I ate a heavy breakfast so i decided to eat a
soft crab salad.
the crab was yummy and salad is very refreshingly
sour. thumbs up!!( more crab please..)

me drawing on the table with paper cloth.

Miss sugar's Beef Noodle

crayon to draw or write

Mom's dried pan mee

the plant..bean sprout??

Miss Spicy's Green Curry Noodle

My salad!!

The dessert..black glutinious rice with banana..Goooodd..

Auntie Anne's Pretzel!!

I'm nt sure..i thinks it's espresso

Cappucino

Miss Spicy's Drink, Banana Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment