Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pmr coming!

Pmr is coming nearer and nearer..
I'm scared a little but after that I will ponteng kao kao!!
Hope won't be that hard..(fingers cross)

This morning woke up after having a dream. Guess wat I dreamt? I dreamt that I was pregnant! Omg!! Btw in that dream I DON'T have any partner!

So wat I meant was the baby in my stomach was conceived naturally in my stomach. Weird..
After waking up, watch amazing race.

Then we have lunch with our ex-tuition teachers. I was quite hungry n I waited n waited n waited. More than 1 hour.

Finally my food arrive!! I want to eat claypot 'loh she fun' but don't have so I ordered char kuey tiaw.



Cg and I also drink Tom yam! As usual..:)




The Tom yam was ok but I like it "spicyier"!!!

This is cg eating her claypot Yee mee!!



Sssshhhhhhh!!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment