Monday, September 27, 2010

Donuts!!

Yesterday went to midah market
With mummy..
Bought lots of vegetables n things..
Bought Miss Sugar freshly made donut. Her fave!!!

Gt buy some sweet corn( my fav)
N some siew pao coated with tart. Ate that this morning. Not bad but weird combo.

Miss Sugar ate her donuts in seconds.. I nvr take 1 cuz she can finish them all..



Yummy!!!

Later went up cuz Miss sugar want to "watch" Paranormal Activity but after 10mins. Already off. Miss Sugar too scared..haha..
She so scared till want me to stand right next to her(ClOSELY)

I went toilet also so scared n go pause the movie..
Well she's not ur horror movie buddy..:)
Then I went to study while she play net.

Then we went to Go Sushi at Midah.
The stuff is nice but the food is more on the pricey side..
Ate my Saba fish n the others ate dinner set( expensive.. Big sis' food is rm40)



The unique cup..




Soft crab sushi.. Nice..




Green tea ice cream topped with red bean..:)

The food was fantastic but abit $$..
Sushi king is still the cheapest..
;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment