Sunday, November 27, 2011

Roti Canai 2.0

About a week ago, my mum
decided to make a small portion of
"Nikki's Fish Head Curry"
fish head curry because there's some
fish head in the freezer. Helped my mum after
playing badminton with my pals.

We add some vegetables too! YUM!
*Dinner time...*
"Eh! My curry not bad eh!", my mum said.
"Of course. Because u name it after me mummy dearest", i said
( my mum called it "Nikki's Curry"..haha.. but i just chopped the vege
n pour the santan.lol)
"We should save this curry for ROTI CANAI!", i said
"OKOK! We make later ok? Cigie help out too ah!", mum said
"Hah....?", Miss Sugar hesitated

The next hour, there we were..
kneading the dough..
( i think i sweat the most!haha.. high metabolism i guess)
my mum finished kneading way b4 i did..even my maid..
Before
"C'mon Nikki!! Getting there!!YAH!!!(koreans usually say that)", i said to myself
Then we place the dough into a container filled with oil
to prevent it frm drying out..

All i can say is CHENG ah!! (delicious!)

After




ROTI CANAI soaked in oil
Made Black Eyed Bean Tong Sui

No comments:

Post a Comment