Monday, November 14, 2011

A Different Spin

That Sat, my mum came into my room
and asked us to get ready to go Sungei Wang
so that we could shop around while my dad get a hair cut.
We bought many nice clothes at low prices.

I even managed to get a piping bag for
icing! HOHOHO!
After that, we waited for my dad to finish
and it was lunch time.
We decided NOT to go to Lot 10 Hutong
because we did not want to fight with the crowd.

So we settled with a restaurant beside the T-bowl( toilet restaurant..
wanted 2 go there but parents were grossed out by their concept)
which is Pontian Wanton Noodles!
Yum yum and affordable:)
I ordered their the wantan mee which had fried wanton, char siew n vegies.
when saw the variety of their 'tong sui', i did not know what to choose.
Instead of the typical green bean and red bean soup. I chose the peanut soup










A sip?


The peanut soup was very interesting.
It's not your usual creamy blended luscious peanut cream soup.
But it's like split peanut boiled in soya bean ( i think).hehe..
the wantan mee was different. You can choose chilli, black sauce+ chilli
or tomato sauce (yuck!). i chose the second one!
It wasn't spicy enough for me so i had to eat with the pickled chilli.:)
No Chilli, No Love!
Overall, it was a yummy lunch! We enjoyed it!


Smooth creamy roasted KOPI


We even drop by at Fahrenheit 88
to grab a coffee. I don't usually drink coffee but kinda miss the Ipoh white coffee "feel".^^

No comments:

Post a Comment