Saturday, March 5, 2011

Food Update!!

So sorry 4 nt updating for 1 whole month..
Been really busy about school n stuff..
anyway exam is coming which is thhis
coming tuesday!! i gotta be prepared 4 this!!
HAIYA!!!

Anyway last month..
before CNY my family did some BBQ..
There's chinese style marinated chicken
wings, turmeric sting ray and tilapia..
All i can say was YUM YUM!!

But starting the fire was easy..
Our charcoal was quite thick..
two thumbs up!!we end out feast
with a glass of champagne haha!!

BAR-B-QUE!!!
As usual..after church we head to salak south 
to eat wantan mee...:)
YAY!! CHAR SIEW!!

My yummy wantan mee...
Last month..we celebrated my dad's b'day..
he turned 50..time flies fast!!!
We bought this carrot cake frm Secret Recipe..;)
Basically my mum killed 2 birds with 1 stone..
Cuz she simply adore this cake n we get to eat it 4 my
dad b'day..haha..YUM~

Happy Birthday Daddy..

My carrot cake..
This week mum made Roti Canai..
Flip my own roti canai..
ate again today..tasted yummier!!:)
n my mum's curry chicken was superb!!
she add more chilli!! i like it HOT!!

My roti canai~
As u guys know..
Last month was Valentine's Day..
I nvr get any gift:(..haha..
it's ok..my friend n her school mates
sold cupcakes 4 her school on V Day..
She has some leftover so she gave 2 me..
Miss Sugar said it was nice...^^

Love is in the AIR

No comments:

Post a Comment