Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Buchty Bread

On Mon.. I flip through my
'Bread Bible' and look through my marked
page.
I also wanted to try many type of bread but at the same time i
wanted 2 try the bread frm the  net..
hhmmm..i choose the Buchty Bread frm my book.
(just try them since i bought it)

this bread is ok but inside is nt moist enough.
the outside is coated with butter.
outside is crunchy and moist but inside was soso..
my other buns are nicer..hehe..next time
i'll make charcoal bread..!!

yum!!

 these bun are topped with brown sugar 4 Miss Sugar
but she never finished them!! IDIOT!!!

 This is with flaxseed topping..

 Mum's bun with pumpkin seed and some raisins~(inside)

 Plain Buchty Bread

My dad's worker is getting married and 
got two 'mooncake' ( i dunno wat they r called)
delicious!! Not too sweet!!

 Red Bean filling( looks really black inside till i mistaken it with black sesame..

 The skin cracked so i peel it off..lotus filling!! 

My mum suggest we eat leftover spagetti
but I no mood. since she bought some bread..(swt..no 1 will eat mine then)
we eat sandwich lah..
 My sandwich~ cheese with sausage

r u guys drooling??

No comments:

Post a Comment