Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baking Day!!

Three days ago..
i wanted to bake sweet potato rolls
because we gt tons of sweet potato..
i followed this recipe then i realised there's
no sugar in them.so at the last minute
i add some honey..
guess what? my bread mati ady..haiz....
i should have scan that recipe properly..=.=

Not only that..i made pretzel also..
i'm nt sure whether i over knead or
the yeast is dead..so my pretzel also mati..
baking disaster..
Anyways i baked them.. taste ok but
nt cooked through..take a look!!




The next day.. i baked butter rolls and
raisin bread..the raisin bread is softer
than the butter roll so next time gotta 
add less flour..:)
 yummy!!!!!!!!!
 i ate this this morning..:)

the raisin bread..


my plate..take a peek!!

while i'm baking.. mum baked apple pie
which is my da's fav..i help to make
the pastry crust..hehe..
reminds me of snow white..:)
my slice of apple pie!! DELICIOUS!!
 the left over crust..top is kaya tart the others cinnamon brown sugar tart..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment