Friday, October 15, 2010

After Pmr

After pmr..i ponteng a few days
and came bck yesterday to return the text book
and 4 the frm 4 briefing...its kinda creepy to
choose which stream you want..of course i want to 
join the pure science for more choices..

Hope frm 4 isn't that hard..
i'm nt interested in accountant, ekonomi asas,
 perdagangan and lukisan teknik
at all.. have to pass up the form next week..aahh!!

few days after pmr was over..my mum brought me to
eat steak cuz she promised me..hehe
We ate the wahyu steak which is nice and tender..
This meat is japanese n the cow is fed with sake
so that's why its yummy and pricey..

my mum's Tennessee Wahyu Steak..

 
My original wahyu steak...still can taste it on my tongue.. 


Besides that on sun after church..
we went lot 10 as usual and ate at the hawker food court..
all the food there is yummy but i chose to eat the roasted duck rice
with char siew..YAY!!

simply delicious!!

I might make doughnuts soon!!! will post about it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment