Friday, September 17, 2010

First Day of School After Semester Break

Went 2 school n guess what?
It's empty!! There's on 8 ppl
In my class!! I think more than 3/4 of the whole school were absent..
Dunno do wat at home..
My pals also nvr tell me! What a fren!!

Class was boring but I was accompanied by Michelle. She's busy sewing a ribbon. Haha..
I suppose to post the pic but forgot to take a pic of it.. Hehe

After school is over, mum pick me up n go ta pau food 4 lunch.:)
Then we also bought bubur chacha( dunno spelled correctly or nt)
The lady usually put the normal sweet potato but today she use the Japanese purple sweet potato. The 'tong sui' is PURPLE!!
Yay!! My fav colour!! Haha!!
Here is the pic..





Yummy!!

At night mummy baked chicken!!
While it was roasted, I took a pic.:)






Now cg is karaoke(ing).. Hehe..






She's gonna kill me once she sees this!!;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment