Thursday, December 31, 2009

I WATCH ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS 2 AND AVATAR!!!

So sorry 4 not updating 4 so long..i lazy ma..
okok..alvin n the bla..bla..
so so so CUTE!!! i want 2 pinch Theodore!!!
he so fat n cute!!!!!!
if u guys like action, its nt ur movie.
if u like cute n a lil comedy, u can watch..

The movie is interesting becuz it involve
GIRLS!! but the girls a.k.a CHIPETTES( i dunno i spell correct)
not as cute as the CHIMPMUNKS!!
the movie features songs like Single ladies, right round n hot n cold..( gt somemore of coz)
i'll give 3 1/2 stars over 5 stars..:)

Avatar..
BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!! after this movie..Micheal Bay (aka transformers director)
gotta make sure transformer 3 is awesome or else James Cameron win..
the 3d graphics r so COOL!! the movie length is about 2 hours n 45 mins..
if u wanna watch that movie, u gotta make sure u pee be 4 watching
cause u dun wanna a miss even a single second!!
i mean it!! if girls like it, i bet guys will like it too..
i mean love it!!!!!!( i choose this pic cuz gt both of the main characters)


Christmas..
we woke up early..cuz we r super excited..
i dun noe y everytime when i see tose presents,
i always mistaken my presents as my sis 1..i very blur~
i gt a chicky bank frm my sis.. a crystal bear from my aunt
elephant soft toy, Nina Ricci perfume, 2 gift set of Origins Cosmetic,
Body Shop Gift Set n an iPod Nano frm my parents..hehe

i am waiting 4 a nw phone with better features than my iphone so
that my daddy can buy..( i'm nt a spoilt brat ok?? i earn it with hard work n good results)
SO today went ts with my pals..
we went k n gai gai..
New year countdown is coming!!
aaahhh!!
HAPPY 2010!!( yerr..school starts on mon)

No comments:

Post a Comment