Friday, June 5, 2009

Holiday Gathering

Yesterday we went to ts..
I waited 4 vanessa n kelly for 45 mins..
aiyo..so late..then we go walk around
n vanessa buy Auntie Annie's pretzels..

I go n take the movie tickets that i book..
we hv 12:20 for Hannah Montana The Movie..
My sis watched 17 Again at 3:40..
Actually i wan to watch both but we have to go n lepak..

The movie is quite nice bt some part nt 'cun'..
but i'll give it 2 thumbs up!!
After that..call the guys n find them in iCafe..
they go surfing..aiyo...
then we thought about walking to Pavilion

But quite far..so we stayed at ts..
we went to Cosmic Bowl n play bowling with the guys..
quite fun..^^we play till like hell..n the guys played
snooker..
we saw alot of ppl from our school at ts..HAHA
Getting late n my cousin sis already at Starbucks
so i went down with vanessa to teman xin yi..

bt her mom haven come so they go shopping..
i lazy so wait at Starbucks with my cousin sis
4 my sis (who is still watching 17 again with her fren-Adeline)
bt i wan to go up back n say bye bye bt then 
my cousin have to wait 4 me AND my sis..  

Hope can go out again n NOT WASTE TIME..
hehe..chck out the photos..in fs..very funny..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment