Saturday, April 25, 2009

State Com at Chong Hwa..


today..i woke up at 10:30..hehe..last night slept at 2 something..
after getting ready, my mum drove me to Maluri LRT station..
at first..i kinda scrared to go n wait alone cause gt a lot of 'ham sap' in this planet...
i walk up the stairs n saw the entrance below me..i heard some1 call my name( i thought it was my imagination..i blur~)
Went to the entrance n saw Chia Jene, H'ng Lih and Chen Mun..
i was like ..THANK GOD..i was nt alone..
have a chat wit chia jene n saw her Blue Eyes.. hehe..contact lens..

after few minutes..more n more ppl came..Eva came..
so kesian..me n eva is the only frm 2 nc..haiz..
bought ticket n OFF WE GO..
we waited for 10 stops..
Later, we waited 4 the bus...n rode 4 about 10-15 mins..
then..cross the rode using the bridge..of course..
walk n saw the sign to Chong Hwa..
Walk 4 about 5 mins..or more..
so HOT..
finally we reached...went in..
VERY BIG.. the canteen is BIG..macam makan at pasar..
waited n had a drink..
then.. went 2 the other smaller basket ball court 4 uniform check..
we gt very nice view of EVERYONE..keke

then wait n wait...
we went 2 the highest floor 4 the opening ceremony..
while they were talking..chia jene laughing cuz wai min was sleepingZZZZzzz
l/cpl tsen took his sleeping pic..HAHA..
then when almost finish..chia jene play ma phone..
she went 2 music n terpress PLAY!!
the song played very loud n ppl was looking at us..
i quickly off it..then at that time so 'ngam' the officer shout command 4 sittin straight
THANK GOD!!! me, eva n chia jene thought he was scolding us..scared the heck out of me!!
later we went out n was half scared..luckily no 1 scolded us..

then we went 2 the basket ball court...BIG MAN..
6 basketball courts..like hell..
after few other team marched..
CRS time..GO GO!!!! 
It was VERY GOOD!!!YAY!!!
Keng neh..

Time to go liao..
went back like the same way we came..
keke..
call ma mummy 2 pick me up..
reached home..Home sweet home..
i won't be able 2 go 4 tomolo's competition cuz gt plans to visit my sis at NS..
Hope KLCC/C WINS!!!!!!!
V.I.C.T.O.R.Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment